Checkpoints, pickups and more..

Hello.

I've created some pickup and checkpoints. They are on SF airport.
But.. there's one problem with them. They have spawned in correctly X, Y coords, but not in correctly height.

There's example:
Coords: -1195.8669, -333.4233, 161.2334

Please, create pickup and checkpoint.
Checkpoint will be visible on ground (not on 161.2334) but if you reach this coords (and height too) - OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint will be called.

Same with pickups, but pickups not spawning on ground - they spawned underground.
And if we reach this coords - nothing happens.

Bug don't appears only on this coords. It's everywhere where water is underground (and near).

Please fix that, if it can be fixed.

Thanks

Ehmm... https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=579633

This is literally two threads below your's... No need to re-post it!

XD

This does need fixed though...

Lel, i haven't see it.

Sorry :P

Are you sure about pickups? AFAIK you can spawn pickups at different heights (at least type 1 pickups).

Regarding checkpoints. this is a very old bug. You could use checkpoint object instead of SetPlayerCheckpoint and script checkpoint system.
Or SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint if suitable (air type)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure about pickups? AFAIK you can spawn pickups at different heights (at least type 1 pickups).

Regarding checkpoints. this is a very old bug. You could use checkpoint object instead of SetPlayerCheckpoint and script checkpoint system.
Or SetPlayerRaceCheckpoint if suitable (air type)
Yes, all pickups are affected. On occasions anyways, not all positions cause them to do it. It seems to be it's only when they are above water, and even then it's not always.

Guys, I see also that areas sometimes not working, same as pickups..
Wtf?