Deticated Server

Well guys I wanted to buy a dedicated Server.
I have already all skills on installing an dedicated Server System.
Now I am just searching for a new good one.
If you guys have any ideas, post one.

AND I DONT MEAN SAMP SERVER OR SAMP HOST

I mean dedicated Server.

Hyve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
I said I don't want to host/rent a Deticated Server,
I want to buy my one one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypros
View Post
I said I don't want to host/rent a Deticated Server,
I want to buy my one one...
From there you can buy a dedicated server from the hosting sites. There's no other way you can buy a dedicated or vps server.!

ok thanks,
file mou
___

Is there any way to buy on ebay a dedyServer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypros
View Post
ok thanks,
file mou
___

Is there any way to buy on ebay a dedyServer
Not sure, i never bought a server(vps/dedicated) from ebay! :P Well try it!

Try: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...erver&_sacat=0

I don't think you have any clue of how a dedicated server works? You can buy it yes, but do you want to buy it and put in a rack at a datacenter or at home? Either way it will cost you a lot. Actually the home part will cost you more because I doubt you have 1GB connection available in your area nor have protection available at home already regarding network attacks.

Regardless of what I told you, and you will want to buy one. https://www.******.com/webhp?sourcei...icated+servers

PS: Don't forget the cooling and all that

A dedicated server is a single computer in a network reserved for serving the needs of the network.

There is a Dedicated Server & a Virtual Personnel Server, (( Dedicated )) the one that you buy and you own like your house! (( VPS )) Something shared like a park or a beach..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Soufiane
View Post
There is a Dedicated Server & a Virtual Personnel Server, (( Dedicated )) the one that you buy and you own like your house! (( VPS )) Something shared like a park or a beach..
Please, if you have no idea what you're talking about, just don't post. Let someone who does answer the question.