What is this

Well, I downloaded a MYSQL script and was just checking and got something but i don't understand what is this . I mean, WHat i have to put here.

PHP код:
#define SQL_USER_READ "YOUR USER TO READ STUFF FROM MYSQL" //This is the name of the user READ in MySQL
#define SQL_USER_WRITE "YOUR USER TO WRITE STUFF INTO MYSQL" //This is the name of the user WRITE in MySQL
#define SQL_USER_READ_PASS "YOUR PASSWORD FOR THE USER READ" //This is the password for the user READ in MySQL
#define SQL_USER_WRITE_PASS "YOUR PASSWORD FOR THE USER WRITE" //This is the password for the user WRITE in MySQL 
PHP код:
forward SQL_DB_CONNECT(db);
public 
SQL_DB_CONNECT(db)
{
    if(
db == SQL_WRITE)
    {

g_Write mysql_connect(SQL_HOSTSQL_USER_WRITESQL_DBSQL_USER_WRITE_PASS);
        if(
mysql_errno() != 0)
        {

printf("FAILED CONNECTION TO DATABASE USING %s --- SERVER SHUTTING DOWN ~~~"SQL_USER_WRITE);

SendRconCommand("exit");
        }
        else
        {

printf("  SUCCESSFULLY CONNECTED TO DATABASE '%s' WITH USER '%s'"SQL_DBSQL_USER_WRITE);
        }
    }
    else
    {

g_Read mysql_connect(SQL_HOSTSQL_USER_READSQL_DBSQL_USER_READ_PASS);
        if(
mysql_errno() != 0)
        {

printf("FAILED CONNECTION TO DATABASE USING %s --- SERVER SHUTTING DOWN ~~~"SQL_USER_READ);

SendRconCommand("exit");
        }
        else
        {

printf("  SUCCESSFULLY CONNECTED TO DATABASE '%s' WITH USER '%s'"SQL_DBSQL_USER_READ);
            print(
" ");
        }
    }
    return 
1;

Anyone help me and tell me what i have to put here? I mean, Do i have to put table name or what?