Creating a Locker In Game

Hello,
Im using the VGRP Script to try to start running a server for the first time, I gave it to my dev to fix all the bugs with the script but he has gone away for a while and I need to move the NG Lockers. What is the command In-Game to do this?
Thanks

You posted it twice lol but I explained it of where you should get what you need. Just telling so this wouldn't happen again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMafien
View Post
Hello,
Im using the VGRP Script to try to start running a server for the first time, I gave it to my dev to fix all the bugs with the script but he has gone away for a while and I need to move the NG Lockers. What is the command In-Game to do this?
Thanks

idk what is VGRP but in this case I assume its a ngrp copy. If it is then you shouldnt even be using it if you cant even relocate coordinates. Even a fella who knows scarcely about scripting could figure that logic out

Thats why Alien doesnt visit us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMafien
View Post
Hello,
Thanks
How do we know? Maybe wait until your "dev" come, or call him. Simple. You must've his number since he's one of your "extra-ordinary, super-unique" VG-RP script's dev, right? And yea, you must've a backup of the script. Oh, sorry, sorry. I assume you gave your script to dev, and then used the "special" delete command to delete it. Oh, god. How honest you're. God bless you.

This thread doesn't belong here.
Try searching in your script for that command!

ngrp

Check the script? Search key words like "Locker" or "Move" and etc.

has to be done via the script just search NG Locker or search the coords of it, you will soon find it