[Bugzilla] OnPlayerWeaponShot not being called properly with sniper

The title is self-explanatory, OnPlayerWeaponShot is not being called properly with sniper (most part of shoots), here goes the video:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lViL44EV6Bs[/ame]

Debug code:

Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
	new string[128];
	format(string, 128, "Ammo from %s sucefully updated!", GetWeaponName(weaponid));
	SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, string);
	return 1;
}
Additional info:

- I don't use filterscripts or other files which contains OnPlayerWeaponShot callback.
- Still work fine for deagle and maybe other weapons, only sniper seems bugged.
- Most part of sniper bullets aren't detected.
- Sorry for the random music in video, I listen to Jack Johnson everydays.

The same issue while you're not c-bugging ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyper
Посмотреть сообщение
The same issue while you're not c-bugging ?
Yep, already tried without c-bug on sniper and still not calling OnPlayerWeaponShot callback at every shooted bullet.

Not sure if this is related to this, but I think it's an old issue, it started in 0.3z. Sometimes OnPlayerWeaponShot just stops working on Sniper Rifles, for example it won't give any damage to a player, or it will report a invalid player ID for some reason. It is some kind of desync issue, players on my server complain about it a lot, and I can't find a way to fix it without forcing players to reconnect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if this is related to this, but I think it's an old issue, it started in 0.3z. Sometimes OnPlayerWeaponShot just stops working on Sniper Rifles, for example it won't give any damage to a player, or it will report a invalid player ID for some reason. It is some kind of desync issue, players on my server complain about it a lot, and I can't find a way to fix it without forcing players to reconnect.
Reconnect don't solve this, I'm running my gamemode alone in localhost and I have this issue.

I noted that the callback is called only when the bullet hit something or someone, I hope that Kalcor fix this on future.