Server Freeze on Player Connect

Hello,
I am having an issue with my server, When a Player Connects Server freezes for 2-3 Seconds...
I have checked all the functions under OnPlayerConnect there is nothing suspicious
Here is what i have under on player connect
Код:
i hate samp <3
Sorry i had to encrypt it

How does he actually freezes? Is there a issue on "Connecting to server...." or after he logs in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
How does he actually freezes? Is there a issue on "Connecting to server...." or after he logs in?
No What it happens is When a player connects Game Freezes for all the players i mean lags) for like 2-3 seconds. with that Afk Sigh with health bar..

Are you running the server for the first time? Usually when you do it asks for permission to run so you gotta make sure you give it permission. Like a administrator box will pop up.

Try to portforward your 7777 port from localhost, then run your server on it. Invite a friend to join, in order to test if you encounter the same problem. There might be something wrog with your host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you running the server for the first time? Usually when you do it asks for permission to run so you gotta make sure you give it permission. Like a administrator box will pop up.
Its linux and samp03svr is chmoded to 777. It`s a dedicated server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to portforward your 7777 port from localhost, then run your server on it. Invite a friend to join, in order to test if you encounter the same problem. There might be something wrog with your host.
Or should i make an other server on the same host and invite my friends their?
that would be more easy for me

What about your Firewall, checked it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FernandoLight
Посмотреть сообщение
What about your Firewall, checked it?
Oh maybe?
Let me check. Although the IPTable rules are default

Have you tried to run a blank gamemode and see if it still happens whenever a player connects? The problem might not be the script, but the spec of the computer.