Plugins Support

Hey guys!

Well, I switched my host to a Windows Server 2012 VPS at 64 bits.
However, I'm encountering a problem with it.

My "streamer" and "sscanf" plugins do not load. The only plugin that loads in "nativechecker".

I tried to run more gamemodes, and the result was the same. I also tried to update my NET Framework to the latest version.

Note: I'm not using the files for Linux in case you're asking so, but the ones which have (.dll) extension.

I wouldn't post it here if would be a small problem, but I simply have no idea why these plugins do not load.

Loading in your PC perfectly the 'same' plugins?

Yep, on my laptop / home PC everything runs fine. On the old VPS things were the same.

Even tho you are running on 64bit, you have to install 32bit versions of net framework and following programs too.

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2008 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions)
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2010 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions)
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2013 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions)

PS: I can provide a zip file which is contained all of these setup files if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Even tho you are running on 64bit, you have to install 32bit versions of net framework and following programs too.

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2008 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions)
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2010 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions)
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2013 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions)

PS: I can provide a zip file which is contained all of these setup files if you want.
Hey, I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2010 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions) and all the other plugins are working, excepting the "streamer".

Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2010 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions) and all the other plugins are working, excepting the "streamer".

Any suggestions?
What about 2008 and 2013?

Installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2013 (Install both 64 and 32bit versions) and the problem was fixed.
Thanks both!