Fire system bug

Dear guys,

I'm owning a server and I'm scripting for it so I've my fire system to be useful for LAFD but the Fire doesn't go off when LAFD uses water or fire ext thing

pawn Код:
public StartRandomFire(randomloc)
{
        new string[512], zone[MAX_ZONE_NAME];
        new RAND = randomloc;
    RandomFire_X = RandomFireSpawns[RAND][0];
    RandomFire_Y = RandomFireSpawns[RAND][1];
    RandomFire_Z = RandomFireSpawns[RAND][2];
        new fireslot = GetNextFire();
    format(RandomFireLocation, 256, "%s", RandomFireLocationNames[RAND]);
    FireBurnout[fireslot] = SetTimerEx("BurnoutTimer",300000,0, "i", fireslot);
        Fire[fireslot][Fire_Exists] = 1;
        Fire[fireslot][Fire_id] = fireslot;
        ActiveFires ++;
        Fire[fireslot][Fire_X] = RandomFireSpawns[RAND][0];
        Fire[fireslot][Fire_Y] = RandomFireSpawns[RAND][1];
        Fire[fireslot][Fire_Z] = RandomFireSpawns[RAND][2];
        FireObjects[fireslot][0] = CreateFire(fireslot, RandomFire_X, RandomFire_Y, RandomFire_Z);
        FireObjects[fireslot][1] = CreateFire(fireslot, RandomFire_X+random(3),RandomFire_Y+random(3),RandomFire_Z+random(2));
        FireObjects[fireslot][2] = CreateFire(fireslot, RandomFire_X-random(3),RandomFire_Y-random(3),RandomFire_Z-random(2));
        FireObjects[fireslot][3] = CreateFire(fireslot, RandomFire_X+random(3),RandomFire_Y-random(3),RandomFire_Z+random(1));
    CreateExplosion(RandomFire_X+random(3),RandomFire_Y+random(3),RandomFire_Z+random(2), 3, 6.0);
    CreateExplosion(RandomFire_X-random(3),RandomFire_Y-random(3),RandomFire_Z-random(2), 7, 8.0);
    CreateExplosion(RandomFire_X+random(3),RandomFire_Y-random(3),RandomFire_Z+random(1), 7, 7.0);
        Get3DZone(RandomFire_X, RandomFire_Y, RandomFire_Z, zone, sizeof(zone));
        Fire[fireslot][Fire_Zone] = zone;
        FireHealth[fireslot] = 100;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "Fire Health: \n %d /100", FireHealth[fireslot]);
        FireHealthText[fireslot] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(string, COLOR_WHITE, RandomFire_X, RandomFire_Y, RandomFire_Z, 20);
Best Regards,
FiNN Elite (Brother of JaKe Elite)

Where do you make the fire disappear when you use water on it?

Yes, full code is here

The code that creates the fire doesn't matter, i said show the code you have to make the fire disappear when water is sprayed on it.

Oh, I found that there no something to disappear it, Can you help

Just so you know, This fire system bugged case has been closed out --- We have decided to rip it off from the script.