[Map] ♤ San Andreas Police Department HQ ♤

Hi everyone!

I mapped this especially for my own server, SAPD HQ, however I've stopped running my Cops And Robbers server. This map is free for everyone to use.

Feel free to use it in your server!

You'll have to add your own vehicles.

The map is located at Las Venturas, Blackfield Chapel. Take a look at the screenshots

DAYLIGHT:

NIGHT:

Download Link:
http://pastebin.com/7edQywje#

Not bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya
View Post
Not bad
Thank you so much.

bad quality, but nice map , KEEP the good work +REP

It's a nice idea, but there's some stuff i don't like.
Like the parking stripes are just yellow barriers, you should just use actual parking stripe objects instead.
And all the top-security fencing, aren't normal people allowed there?

Good Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinC
View Post
It's a nice idea, but there's some stuff i don't like.
Like the parking stripes are just yellow barriers, you should just use actual parking stripe objects instead.
And all the top-security fencing, aren't normal people allowed there?
Thanks for your comment. I think the "top-security fencing" is suitable for this kind of map, the building is on water. Yes, normal people are allowed there. I didn't use the top security fencing for the front entrance/exit.
Indeed, I just realized the parking stripes doesn't look really good. I was using my old laptop to do the map and it looks okay for me (I was using an ENB that time anyways) but yeah.. I agree

However you could improve and change something on this map if you want, it is possible, you need SA-MP Map Editor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBlack
View Post
bad quality, but nice map , KEEP the good work +REP
AlexBlack: Well thank you for the comment but I don't understand "bad quality but nice map" XD