Skin crash fixed?

It looks like when you set a player's skin to an invalid ID it just sets to the CJ skin. Can anyone confirm this is not just the test_cmds script, and has actually been fixed by the SA-MP client? I don't see anywhere that the crash has been fixed however it seems highly probably since new skins have been added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
It looks like when you set a player's skin to an invalid ID it just sets to the CJ skin. Can anyone confirm this is not just the test_cmds script, and has actually been fixed by the SA-MP client? I don't see anywhere that the crash has been fixed however it seems highly probably since new skins have been added.
Yes, its fixed, i did /setskin 320 on my own script and it automatically returned cj skin

Okay, cool; but I think it should be edited into the RC post to avoid future confusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, cool; but I think it should be edited into the RC post to avoid future confusions.
Yes, i think too but Kalcor probably changed it when did the script work for new skins and don't even saw or remember that he changed this, or maybe he forgot to post on RC topic about these changes, who knows...