UCP mysql problem

Hello everyone, i have problem with user control panel. I have these errors:

What can be wrong? I useing TheKiller filterscript and ucp. Everything i runing on localhost, and everything works fine. So why these error can be? And what i have to do that they disapear?

Thanks for helping.

You are creating or useing an found ucp system ?

Are you that stupid? Read what it's saying or do you not know how to read?
MySQL is deprecated, meaning it's going to be deleted. Use MySQLi or PDO. They have better security than MySQL.

@BleverCastard, you're the stupid here, insulting a dude who's asking for help..
damn People this days.

@Zaec - That Orange box says everything, use mysql_real_escape_string (MySQLi)

Must make sure you are connecting the mysql with Script

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL is deprecated, meaning it's going to be deleted. Use MySQLi or PDO. They have better security than MySQL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidzii
Посмотреть сообщение
@BleverCastard, you're the stupid here, insulting a dude who's asking for help..
damn People this days.

@Zaec - That Orange box says everything, use mysql_real_escape_string (MySQLi)
Really though, the big orange box doesn't lie, and is as informative as it needs to be...

Also by the looks of it, it's not SA-MP related at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleverCastard
Посмотреть сообщение
Funniest thing I have read in a while. It's just the function that is deprecated not MYSQL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirou123
Посмотреть сообщение
Funniest thing I have read in a while. It's just the function that is deprecated not MYSQL...
I somehow don't think you're on the same page...

Should ****** MySQL and MySQLi for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Really though, the big orange box doesn't lie, and is as informative as it needs to be...

Also by the looks of it, it's not SA-MP related at all.
Thanks you, for helping Sew_Sumi and Tidzii. Still, have quesion, do i have to change all mysql features from all UCP for MySQLi? This UCP created by [HIC]TheKiller, and in his topic nobody complanes about this problem? Maybe problem is becouse i using localhost to run server and ucp?

Solved. I just downloaded Mysql converter from MySQL to MySQLi. If someone needs: https://wikis.oracle.com/display/mys...ting+to+MySQLi