****** app

Hi,

https://play.******.com/store/apps?hl=en

How from here download project,application source codes, files and all what include with application?

If you got Play Store in your mobile (Android) or Iphone or Tablet then you could download & install any app ^^

Yes i know but you download just application one file to excute it, but i need all files to edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
If you got Play Store in your mobile (Android) or Iphone or Tablet then you could download & install any app ^^
He's not askin' how to "install" it. He wants the source code, the files, and things which are included in the development of the APP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditukas
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes i know but you download just application one file to excute it, but i need all files to edit.
Well; you can't. Because, no-body will give it out. They worked hard on it. They won't give out everything for nothing. It's not like the a gamemode, that somebody will release it and you'll edit it, and distribute it. The creator won't let you access the source file, because he put efforts in making the app. Ok! So, you can't get that source of the file, so you can edit it.