[HELP] How should be a hard roleplay gamemode?

Hey guys, what do you think about on how should be a hard roleplay gamemode? I'm going to start from strach and I need your help. Share your opinions.

It should be 'strict', and 'staff team' could make it 'hard'. Simple.

Firstly, a great staff will help you more than you would ever expect.

Secondly, your script should have the latest features, such as MySQL saving system, UCP, a friendly game interface, with textdrawed buttons...Also, should have realistic economy and great commamds to RP with.
Finally, some unique mappings will make a difference.

Make the players register on forums to be able to log in game
As in give them a good RP Test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3N3X
Посмотреть сообщение
Firstly, a great staff will help you more than you would ever expect.

Secondly, your script should have the latest features, such as MySQL saving system, UCP, a friendly game interface, with textdrawed buttons...Also, should have realistic economy and great commamds to RP with.
Finally, some unique mappings will make a difference.
What is a UCP good for on a Rp server?

What about south central rpg gamemode? Is it good for hard rp or should I start doing one from strach?
Btw is it necessary to have an ID based account system? For example every user that apply to server from ucp is given an login ID and use it for getting in the server. Then they create a character in game with clickable textdraws. Every account will have 4 character slot. 3 for free and 1 for vip. What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JhnzRep
Посмотреть сообщение
What is a UCP good for on a Rp server?
Well; it's even better to have an UCP for a RP server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsYourDaddy
Посмотреть сообщение
What about south central rpg gamemode? Is it good for hard rp or should I start doing one from strach?
Btw is it necessary to have an ID based account system? For example every user that apply to server from ucp is given an login ID and use it for getting in the server. Then they create a character in game with clickable textdraws. Every account will have 4 character slot. 3 for free and 1 for vip. What do you think?
I would DEFINITELY recommend making one from scratch. You can use some filterscripts and other minor assets that others have made, but the core game mode should be your own. We have enough failed NGG edits, don't want to add one more to that.

An account system like that would be good, they work pretty well and help people keep their accounts together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Well; it's even better to have an UCP for a RP server.
That's some bull poop. The point of a RP server is to RP? How does a UCP help you Rp in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JhnzRep
Посмотреть сообщение
That's some bull poop. The point of a RP server is to RP? How does a UCP help you Rp in any way.
"Los Santos RolePlay - User Control Panel." LS-RP has a UCP, it's a successful 'RP' server, indeed. Got the answer?