Sqlite vehicle system

Hi i've scripted my own gamemode (sqlite) it saves all player stats including houses.
now i want to create a vehicle system (car ownership).

Don't know were to start, anyone who could help me? or has a little script or tutorial?

Thanks in advance,

Duplicate the house system but make it so it's a business with a businesstype, then create a businesstype for car dealership and let people use /buycar inside of there. And then simply save the vehicles to the player db.

I know how to save the vehicle in the db, i made a vehicle db, and i can save vehicles in it now, but how to load it on onplayerconnect and create a vehicle from it? And how do i check when i enter a vehicle if its my vehicle?

pawn Код:
If(ScriptingHelp[thread][562798][answered] == 0) return BumpTopic(562798);

Help anyone?

No one is going to explain these things in this thread, you should see more tutorials if you'd like to expand your capabilities.

Here is a good indicator, how do you identify if a player is the same player? The player ID constantly changes, so how do you identify a SPECIFIC player to be the EXACT SAME player? If you know this, next question:

How do you identify a SPECIFIC vehicle? The vehicle ID constantly changes, so how do you identify a SPECIFIC vehicle constantly? Or rather, how COULD you?

Once you know these two, the magic is to somehow combine the two and you're settled.