Grand Theft Auto 6 - Rumored?

Well, I've seen a few posts about this on the Internet, and apparently Rockstar have confirmed GTA 6.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/43346/...eas/index.html

What do you think?

sounds good

Would be pretty sick! And that last part that the guy said, if they would start with the PC as lead platform with VR and stuff like that, and port it to consoles later, it could turn out even more awesome.
Now we wait I guess lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
port it to consoles later
You know that would never happen right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
You know that would never happen right?
Yeah I know that, and it sucks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Would be pretty sick! And that last part that the guy said, if they would start with the PC as lead platform with VR and stuff like that, and port it to consoles later, it could turn out even more awesome.
Now we wait I guess lol
Does somone know why they port from console to pc?.

Wouldn't it be easier the other way for them? (PC to console).

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Does somone know why they port from console to pc?.

Wouldn't it be easier the other way for them? (PC to console).
Today game engines uses unified approach, you make a game and engine ships it on few distributions. Consoles are less likely to be cracked and actually people that own console just buy the game, while PC story is a little different, foe example when GTA IV got out crack has been made in less than a 24h and it was already on TPB...That why rockstar first release console and than "port" game to another distribution like windows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Today game engines uses unified approach, you make a game and engine ships it on few distributions. Consoles are less likely to be cracked and actually people that own console just buy the game, while PC story is a little different, foe example when GTA IV got out crack has been made in less than a 24h and it was already on TPB...That why rockstar first release console and than "port" game to another distribution like windows...
Doesn't make sense really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
You can easily crack games on consoles.

If yes it would be great lol!