adding jobs

can some one add theses jobs in my script or tell me how to do add me on skype my id is shokee.sud
Pilot: Flys passengers from point A to point B. /work Selects random route.
SA Air Force: Flys from point A to point B or air drops. /work Selects random route.
Bus Divers: Drives passengers from point A to point B. /work Selects random route.
Courier: Picks up parcels from warehouse and delivers them to houses within a certain radius. /work Brings up a menu to select either 5 or 10 parcels.
Trucker: Picks up load from loading point and delivers it. /work Brings up menu to select Load, Point A and Point B (Players can only select the same route once every 15 minutes.)
Police: Persue and fine people who break the law. Checkpoints on the map leading to the targets.
Boat Pilot: Takes people from port to port. /work Selects random route.
Road Worker: Repairs broken speed cameras. /work Selects random speed camera.
Repairman: Repairs and Refuels vehicles in need to a price. Vehicles in trouble appear as a checkpoint on your map.
Taxi Driver: Player uses /taxi which marks him on the drivers minimap once picked up the player puts a checkpoint on their map, the player then pays the fee according to the distance. The checkpoint then comes up on the drivers map and he drives there. (Not sure if all features is possible.)

You should get yourself together and read what we tell you if you don't want to get in trouble for spamming like this.