awarn to my admin system

I want to do in my Administrators
Warnings Admin
Will command /awarn and when you have the same Admin has 3 warnings is dropped automatically as an admin
And /deleteadminwarn how to download the same Admin his warning, and I want to warnings -will my command /Admins request from you
Can someone please please do me the ZCMD + SSCANF please I am looking for full and there is no network please

the command /Admins:

Код:
CMD:admins(playerid, params[])
{
	new gCount, gStr [ 556 ];
	foreach(new i:Player)if ( IsPlayerConnected ( i ) && pInfo [ i ] [ pAdminLevel ] != 0 && pInfo [ i ] [ pShowAdmin ] && pInfo [ i ] [ pAdminLogged ] )
	{
	    gCount ++;
	    format ( gStr, 556, "%s{4682b4}%d).{ffffff}%s {4682b4}[ID:%d | Level: %d | %s{4682b4}] %s\n", gStr, gCount, pInfo [ i ] [ pName ], i, pInfo [ i ] [ pAdminLevel ], ColouredText ( pInfo [ i ] [ pTag ] ), pInfo [ i ] [ pInAFK ]? ( "{C0C0C0}AFK" ) : ( "" ) );
	    ShowPlayerDialog ( playerid, DIALOG_ADMINS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{ffffff}({4682b4}:агойрйн озебшйн{ffffff})", gStr, "айщеш", "" );
	}
	if ( !gCount ) return ShowPlayerDialog ( playerid, DIALOG_ADMINS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{ffffff}({4682b4}:агойрйн озебшйн{ffffff})", "  {949494}.айп щен агойрйн озебшйн лтъ", "айщеш", "" );
	return 1;
}
Please Help ME!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

what do you need with the command CMD:admins ?

create a infraction system or someting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwakinsRP
Посмотреть сообщение
what do you need with the command CMD:admins ?

create a infraction system or someting.
I want in this command warnings that Administrators

UP Please help me

Helppp

You are only allowed to bump once every 24 hours.

You can make a Warnings enum in your pInfo, and then increase that each time you use the command.
Then set the admin level to 0 if the Warnings enum is 3.

Please be specify/explain your problem with relax mind