Housing System

Hello , i searched all the housing system but didn't find forwhat i am looking for. I want a housing system with Vehicles. Player need to buy vehicle from dealership and can save it in there house . I tried all the systems i liked the PPC_House but there is /housemenu in which u need to click exit house for exiting , i don't like that and some other minor things. Any one can help me please .This is the big part of my scripting . I am working on Cops and robbers server and it is about 60% completed.

Dude, Can't you simply Code it As Theres a Code

Quote:

// This function is used to spawn back at the entrance of your house
House_Exit(playerid, HouseID)
{
// Set the player in the normal world again
SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 0);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
// Set the position of the player at the entrance of his house
SetPlayerPos(playerid, AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ]);
// Also clear the tracking-variable to track in which house the player is
APlayerData[playerid][CurrentHouse] = 0;

// Check if there is a timer-value set for exiting the house (this timer freezes the player while the environment is being loaded)
if (ExitHouseTimer > 0)
{
// Don't allow the player to fall
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
// Let the player know he's frozen for 5 seconds
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "Waiting for the environment to load", ExitHouseTimer, 4);
// Start a timer that will allow the player to fall again when the environment has loaded
SetTimerEx("House_ExitTimer", ExitHouseTimer, false, "ii", playerid, HouseID);
}

return 1;
}

So You Can make a /exit command by adding this under your /exit command

Quote:

House_Exit(playerid, HouseID);

+Rep me If I Helped You

That is PPC_House code . it is good one but there is something dislike i.e. /getcar , /park , /housemenu and some other minor things.