Can't join any server

Suddenly i can't join any server,some server shows ping and info and some don't,i checked everything but nothing seems to solve my problem

Reinstalled gta and samp
Added exception in firewall

Only one thing worked that is using proxy and connecting to random servers,when i used proxy all servers started to work and everything was fine but very high ping...

I hope there is a solution for it

please someone help

Contact your isp? You may be one if the unlucky persons to end up with a shitty isp in a crappy regulations country that blocks stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact your isp? You may be one if the unlucky persons to end up with a shitty isp in a crappy regulations country that blocks stuff.
Well i contacted them,they can't try to figure out whats the problem,they say everything is fine from their end but meh..

Asking for new IP will fix this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i contacted them,they can't try to figure out whats the problem,they say everything is fine from their end but meh..

Asking for new IP will fix this problem?
Restart your modem router and restart your pc, it happened to me, u can see information about servers but when u connect it says "Server didn't respond, reconnecting...".

did that 3-5 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster
Посмотреть сообщение
did that 3-5 times
Check your internet speed ( http://speedtest.net ).
And the best solution is probably changing your ISP provider.

So today i called my ISP again,they used ping 172.***.**.** -t(My IP) in run and it didn't work,they say that its blocked

So this could be the problem?

EDIT: Using ping on proxy IP works fine when i am using VPN

Maybe your problem has been Restart your PC and Re-Connect your router. I could to fix this way to my problem.

I don't have router and i just checked that all of my ports are blocked like 7777,80,23,53 etc etc