Dynamic Objects LIMIT????

Hello SAMP!,

Today im here to ask what is the currently LIMIT of CreateDynamicObjects. The Incognito Streamer. Because when im making a Dynamic Object and paste it to my gamemode, the Objects are non streamed, non sync or sometimes it not showing up, Like its incomplete, Some parts are missing.

Im so sorry if its a complicated question because my accent is not english, however i will give +rep for those who will try to solve my problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no dynamic objects limit, but there is a limit to the number of objects a player can see at once. The streamer works by swapping objects, so at any given moment you can see a subset of all the objects. However, this means that if you have too many in one small area, they won't all show up because they can't. Also, if you have a load of static object ("CreateObject"), they limit the streamer's ability to work.
So do you mean i should convert CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject? How can i see the subset of all the objects?

Yes, convert all CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3UnKnOwN
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, convert all CreateObject to CreateDynamicObject
Thanks ! I will try it

If you already had 700 objects created using CreateObject, you'll limit the streamer to use only the 300 remaining slots, as the server limit is 1000 objects.
The streamer will still work, but can't swap when needed because the first 700 object slots have been fixed and cannot be used by the streamer.