SA:MP not starting on Windows 8 [HELP]

Hi fellas. I'm having problems running SA:MP on windows 8.
Getting errors like : Exception At Address: 0x0056F348 | Exception At Address: 0x04747F50 | Exception At Address: 0x04747FB80
Switching the compability of the launcher to every possible OS, still doesn't work. There is only 1 situation in which it works correctly, (setting SA and SAMP launchers compabilities to Win98/ME) but it doesnt let me chose servers but directly connects to port(:7777), so it's not well still.
Treid renaming/deleting gta_sa.set in the docs, still not working.
If anyone could give a hand in fixing this, i'll be really pleased.
Thank you in advance !
P.S
Please don't suggest me to try the things i already said i tried above. Thank you.
Forgot to add that I tried reinstalling GTA SA and SA:MP multiple times aswell.

Up ... ^^

Check once again for any mods installed into the directory; I have used to get these errors when I've switched from Windows 7 to 8-64bit All I have done to solve the problem is Right click onto the SAMP.exe > Properties > Compatibility > then Click on Run this on Compatibility mode.
After you have done this go to the directory of where you have your GTA SA and rename it to anything else except it's original name.. And It should work.

Right click on the SAMP > Properties > Compatibility, then click the compatability it can run with. E: Window's 8, you can run previous versions before window's 8 to make it run. If not, then remove any mods or, go to Documents > GTA user files and remove gta_sa.set from there. You may have a high resolution settiing which is crashing you.

Other than that, it should work.

Thanks Rube, changing folders' name was the solution, about Skyflyer, IDK what are you doing, spamming to earn posts ? I already said i reinstalled GTA multiple times which means there are no mods, and i said i tried every single compability OS.Same about the set file, lol. Thank for your time anyway.

I got it all working on Windows 8.1 by installing both GTA SA as admin (right click > Run as admin). Then i started a single player game, saved the game and SA-MP worked fine. Just had to have a save game for it to work right.

Thank you ! Seems logical solution also.