is it possible?

Is it possible that adding many object's in a little spot example font carson i have mapped around it with alot of object's and whenever i enter the game it crashes the object's are fine i can't really find out why the crash happens.

Dose anybody know about this with adding object limit in areas.

So is it possible adding lot's of object's can crash your game? (WARNING OP SPAMS)

Are you using Dynamic Objects? Have you tried using the CrashDetect plug-in? Are your objects using a fixed draw distance?

what do you mean fixed draw distance i have 700 object's placed around font carson and the object's are perfectly fine apart from something is crashing me i have used crashdetect it didn't detect it and i have used createobject & dynamicobject.

It doesnt neccesarily have to be the amount of objects, its rather an object with an invalid model. Certain models like vehicle parts will crash any player who loads them.
Its hard to find the objects that causes the crash, theres no full list of crashing models afaik. Look for "uncommon" objects you added, that you rarely see anywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesnt neccesarily have to be the amount of objects, its rather an object with an invalid model. Certain models like vehicle parts will crash any player who loads them.
Its hard to find the objects that causes the crash, theres no full list of crashing models afaik. Look for "uncommon" objects you added, that you rarely see anywhere else.
Fixed.

it was rubbish object that were crashing me no idea why because i have it in LS.

It would help (the 3 people who use the search function here) if you posted the objectid so others will know to avoid it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
It would help (the 3 people who use the search function here) if you posted the objectid so others will know to avoid it
Good point well the model id is 1484 & 850 crashes me if someone can add this object and let me know if it crashes for you.