I am gonna buy new notebook.
Код:
Intel Core i3-3217U (1.80GHz x2)
Intel HM76 Express Chipset
6 GB (SO-DIMM DDR3, 1600 MHz)

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
+ Intel HD Graphics 4000
1024 MB GDDR3
How many FPS will i have in GTA SA, GTA IV?

Not sure, how-ever using http://www.systemrequirementslab.com you should be able to get a good idea of what-kind of games you can play. If you pass the minimum requirements for new gen games that need a good graphic card, etc, most likely you'll get a good FPS.

I'm sure ****** could also help you, if you haven't ******d it already.

Well, it may lag in some populated places with people and cars.

If it's a desktop, then you can go for it, but if it's a laptop.. Well, prepare to not be able to play the newer titles. You might last on GTA IV's shitty port with around 20-30 struggling fps. Save up more money, get a better laptop that will last you a few good years.

Or alternatively, you can just build a desktop that's more cheaper and upgrade able in the near future.

100FPS.

Constant 60 FPS @gta sa

I'd say 40 - 50 @GTA IV on med-high settings.

Whats the model for the laptop? I might buy one soon as well.

In my opinion you should just go to a store. Mostly small stores (They know better than stores like Best Buy) and tell them you want to run GTA IV and tell them your price range. Then just go to Best Buy (or a similar store whatever it is in your country) and buy it there since it will be cheaper

Edit:

According to my research you will be able to run BF4 mid-high settings at 30 FPS.

So GTA 4 no problem assuming GTA 4 likes your PC.

Thank You all for replies, i think i will buy that.

This is Sony Vaio SVF1521F7EB

Around ~70-80 with FPS limiter off and very high graphics setting. FPS will be reduced to 30-40 when the objects are loading otherwise it'd give you easy 70-80 as I also get this FPS with my laptop having Core i5, 4GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 7650M. On my PC, I get 90-100 quite easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Constant 60 FPS @gta sa

I'd say 40 - 50 @GTA IV on med-high settings.

Whats the model for the laptop? I might buy one soon as well.

In my opinion you should just go to a store. Mostly small stores (They know better than stores like Best Buy) and tell them you want to run GTA IV and tell them your price range. Then just go to Best Buy (or a similar store whatever it is in your country) and buy it there since it will be cheaper

Edit:

According to my research you will be able to run BF4 mid-high settings at 30 FPS.

So GTA 4 no problem assuming GTA 4 likes your PC.
Toplel

Best buys prices are terrible in USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a pretty douchey thing to do, treating local businesses like glorified show rooms and giving them no business.

Just do some research, ******'s your friend.