Issues with annoying advertisement

Alright so i am getting fucking annoyed right now.
Everywhere i go i saw these fucking bull shits on my screen, Advertisements any where, and when you closed them you get a fucking pop up which is just annoying, I've turned off the Extensions of the ****** Chrome for these stuff and it just seems like it's not working, Mind helping me out? Here's a picture of my issue.

Another issue is that when i click something (on some occasions) these things fucked my things out, Giving me pop ups directing me to a useless scam advertisement.

See the labels.

http://www.malwareremovalguides.info...removal-guide/

Basically your PC is riddled with viruses.
Go to programs and features and remove any suspicious programs, and do a virus scan.

I had it download adblocker :P https://chrome.******.com/webstore/d...biglidom?hl=en

Adblock might work

I uninstalled alot of useless stuffs, it has been removed, thank you guys.

Although i lose my ****** Theme after uninstalling alot of stuffs.

Thing you also might look for if you get that again:

CTRL+ALT+DELETE and look for "nethtsrv" NOT netupdsrv as that's not the right thing, in case you got it, go to your system folder, look for "nethtsrv" and delete it, restart PC and voila should be removed.

That's how I usually get rid of mine. Also once you delete nethtsrv itself, look for any weird plugins in your browser as well as any unknown applications running in your task manager and then ****** about the application and see if it's a threat or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
Thing you also might look for if you get that again:

CTRL+ALT+DELETE and look for "nethtsrv" NOT netupdsrv as that's not the right thing, in case you got it, go to your system folder, look for "nethtsrv" and delete it, restart PC and voila should be removed.

That's how I usually get rid of mine. Also once you delete nethtsrv itself, look for any weird plugins in your browser as well as any unknown applications running in your task manager and then ****** about the application and see if it's a threat or not.
Just to clarify:
nethtsrv is a virus. Just deleting it won't actually remove it from your PC. Should just shell out a couple of bucks for a good anti-virus or get a free one from Download.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairyll
Посмотреть сообщение
Just to clarify:
nethtsrv is a virus. Just deleting it won't actually remove it from your PC. Should just shell out a couple of bucks for a good anti-virus or get a free one from Download.com.
Ah, thanks. Just decided to take a better look at it and managed to find files regarding it in registry as well. Cleaned it all out now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djole1337
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm so sick of windows, that's why I install a linux OS (Ubuntu) on my laptop, which I use for browsing and scripting... the only problem is that it's not that good with gaming.

Windows probably gets paid by anti-virus companies not to prevent root access.