(Android phone) App store issue!

Hello my samp fellows, I just found this section right for posting this Off topic talk, point out me if this isn't the right seaction.

Ok, actually I had my Xperia C updated to android (*latest version, I think it's lollipop). Since then I am getting problems on downloading apps from App Store. I am getting the following error: "Insufficient space on the device", even though my device storage statics are:
- Device total: 0.98 GB
- Device free: 96.34 MB
- SD card total: 29.27 GB
- SD card free: 27.34 GB

Surely appreciate your help and opinions. I can't wait to download shadow gun 2 and play multiPlayer!

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ask...ce-device.html

lrn2******

Thanks cj101.

That's a common problem with android phones. Have you tried using app cache cleaner to fix that? I always use that and it fixes the error I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a common problem with android phones. Have you tried using app cache cleaner to fix that? I always use that and it fixes the error I get.
Well I just transferred most of the data from Internal storage to SD card. Now it works due to the following reasons:
- The preference is now set to SD card.
- The storage capacity for apps is now higher as compared to internal memory.

Moreover in some phones, this method can boost up the phone speed.

Well, I must try cache cleaner. Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: I have installed CCleaner, and the result is impressive. Cleaned ****** chrome cache data which was approx 71 megabytes itself.