Good GM Ideas?

So Hey everyone first of all I want to say that I am really bored of the TDM/CNR/DM and stuff like that on samp so I decided to make a new Kind of GM but I am in need to ideas,
So what do you guys like to see in an samp server? I would like to hear all of your ideas about creating a new type of GM or a server.

There is a search button for thousands of threads like this, if you'd really pay attention to new idea's you'd search before asking.

Nobody is going to giveaway an original idea.

If it is an original idea, then most probably the folk is going to turn it into a filterscript or a server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
There is a search button for thousands of threads like this, if you'd really pay attention to new idea's you'd search before asking.

Nobody is going to giveaway an original idea.

If it is an original idea, then most probably the folk is going to turn it into a filterscript or a server.
Well, I searched already and most of the topics was since 2010 or something that's why I made that post.
I just want new Ideas to make a GM as I am really bored right now

Its called brain. Use it. Apparently its very powerful. Its not rocket science

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
Посмотреть сообщение
Its called brain. Use it. Apparently its very powerful. Its not rocket science
Too Lazy to use it -_- if you don't have any ideas then you don't need to post, ty .

How about missions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arastair
Посмотреть сообщение
How about missions?
missions is good but it's similar to mini missions I think I found out a good GM idea

One server i have not seen that's not made is Call of duty zombies and i mean as same as it with the level's and the toy box that's a pretty neat idea to code.

oh got a idea a football server like Fifa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eth
Посмотреть сообщение
missions is good but it's similar to mini missions I think I found out a good GM idea
Mini Missions is different, in that GM you go from mission to mission, i meant to add missions in your GM, like robbery or whatever, that players can join it by using a specific command.

Make something that no server has!