GTA San Andreas HD Remake?!

FYI: I'm not talking about GTA V here!!!!

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/gt...n_the_way.html

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game.../achievements/

Quote:

An Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is rumoured to be in development after achievements for the unannounced title allegedly appeared on Microsoft's servers.

The 33 achievements were posted by achievement hunting website XboxAchievements.com, who confirmed that they were listed "for Xbox 360".

GTA SA is about to have it's 10 year anniversary, with the other two 3D GTA's we got mobile remakes. Of course GTA SA already has it's own mobile version, but could we(by "we" I mean PC users) possibly be getting a HD version soon? What do you guys think?

The idea of having achievments for it sounds interesting.. Is it coming to PS3 aswell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdo
View Post
The idea of having achievments sounds interesting..
Well, it's not just achievements that could be a thing. Graphical updates could be something more interesting. I never really liked all the ENB mods for SA, an official HD remake would make me happy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
View Post
Well, it's not just achievements that could be a thing. Graphical updates could be something more interesting. I never really liked all the ENB mods for SA, an official HD remake would make me happy!
ENB mods always make me think "So this is what JJ Abrams GTA looks like" (lens flare)

If it isnt for PC than i just dont care tbh.

I saw it somewhere and had no interest in this because this would be for console, I really doubt if they would be releasing it for PC.

There's ENB what's the point of releasing it for the PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
View Post
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
View Post
It's probably for PC too, if you go to Steam, you can't buy San Andreas anymore, they will probably release it today. But it's kinda weird that they don't make any announcments about it on Rockstar's Newswire.

It's only a shame that most likely SA-MP won't work with this new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
View Post
It's probably for PC too, if you go to Steam, you can't buy San Andreas anymore, they will probably release it today. But it's kinda weird that they don't make any announcments about it on Rockstar's Newswire.

It's only a shame that most likely SA-MP won't work with this new version.
Well if won't make a difference to those that mod our games.