Account

When my account will be activated?

I'm going to assume you're posting this because you want to post an advertisement. If this is indeed the case, then you should have checked the forum rules a bit better :
Quote:

To post a server ad here you must have: a forum reputation greater than 15, be registered on this forum for at least 30 days, and have at least 10 posts.

are you mad? without activation how can you post a thread ? and this post is useless and a scam too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeHostOwner
View Post
are you mad? without activation how can you post a thread ? and this post is useless and a scam too
Calm down, my young one. When trying to post a server ad while not meeting the requirements, it will throw an error saying your account doesn't have the privileges needed. One of the possible explanations given by the error message is that your account needs to be activated, that's what he is talking about. The answer to this can be found in my post.

Furthermore, I don't and can't think really high about a hosting company acting as immature as you do, calling a simple question a 'scam'. (That doesn't even make sense!)

Quote:
View Post
and this post is useless and a scam too
You are on about what now?

Quote:
View Post
Guys like you kill the meaning of the word "scam". Murderer!