Sony Vegas is rendering the video quite long..

Hello SA-MP community. I wanted to ask if someone of you know, how to fix this problem, since i've searched in ****** and *******, nothing helped. So the problem is, when i make a video which is 20min long, sony vegas renders it like 2 hours and even more longer sometimes. I render videos in 720hd of course.

Please tell me which settings i should change to render videos faster.. thanks!

P.S. Sorry for my bad English, it's not even my native language!

It's totally normal. It has to render out every frame of the picture at a time so it can't go any faster - my own computer takes 2+ hours for a 5 minute video.

If you want to make it speed up just change the valuables that increase quality or sharpness to a lower amount, which will obviously also lower the quality of the video.

get better hardware

2hours is decent for a 20min video at good quality.

When i render my videos they are round 5 mins long and they take about 1 hour so 2 hours is good.

Rendering times very from machine to machine. It all depends on your hardware capabilities. When I used to do *******, I rendered videos in a super high levels in multiple formats. This was in order to counteract the video format ******* uses which degrades the quality on upload.

To render a 30 min 1080p video it used to take 5 hours, on hald decent hardware. It's normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
get better hardware
I agree, to render 720p video duration 20 minutes, in less than hour you'll need MacPro, with 2x Graphics Cards, and i7 cpu

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Rendering times very from machine to machine. It all depends on your hardware capabilities. When I used to do *******, I rendered videos in a super high levels in multiple formats. This was in order to counteract the video format ******* uses which degrades the quality on upload.

To render a 30 min 1080p video it used to take 5 hours, on hald decent hardware. It's normal.
Rendering at stupidly high resolutions and DPI, and everything else just to make it look good after ******* degrading. That wouild be like a 20GB file.

that's why i hate sony vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTa[X]
Посмотреть сообщение
that's why i hate sony vegas
This is NOT a problem with Sony Vegas. This is a hardware related problem

@OP - If you have a good beefy GPU, have you tried offloading the rendering onto the GPU?