Server closed the connection

I already read other threads about it, but none seems to be similiar to this one, I can connect to other servers, but I can't connect to "Protect The President", I checked the "ptp" forum and I saw I am not banned or anything similiar, reinstalled but still don't work... someone got an idea how to fix it?

Are you using the latest sa-mp version?..
Are you sure that you have their latest ip?.

Yes, I am using the latest version, and what do you mean by "their latest ip"? I am really bad about "ip".

Quote:
Originally Posted by djogloc
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, I am using the latest version, and what do you mean by "their latest ip"? I am really bad about "ip".
Ip = The adress of the server you're connecting to.
I mean do you have their latest ip.
Because they maybe have updated the server so they got a new ip.

I guess you could find it on their site.

Btw: Does it show any players online in the client? (Client = the sa-mp program that you're browsing servers in).

Gonna sleep now. Replying tomorrow.

Their latest ip is 91.121.6.5:7777... I managed to connect now but someone said I was banned, I asked why and he said "I don't know"...

If the server closes connection on you when you try to connect it means you're banned make a unban appeal and I am sure they'll get you a explanation or a unban

Read again... and I can't register at their forum the last time I tried.

This is a common problem I've already encountered many times. Some servers are using proxy protection and I'm unable to play on them, I just get banned and receive a warning message that I'm using proxy. When I try to register on their website/forum nothing happens. Even tho I'm not using proxy, my IP is blacklisted on some database. I assume that this is your problem.

Oh yea I remember they don'tt allow to use proxy, but, sorry, what's proxy and how do I disable it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djogloc
Посмотреть сообщение
Read again... and I can't register at their forum the last time I tried.
What's happening?. Be more specific.