How Edit....

Hello ! ... ((Sorry For My English xD....))
How I Am Edit Samp Logo ? ... ((With Samp.Dll ? xD... In DFF And Img Archives No Bad... ))

Or As I can be part of the development team? as Graphic Designer ?

Thanks ...

I do not want to edit samp.dll With VisualStudio that is heavy enough to download it to my network xD... And I'm not sure if it proved necessary to download

Bye Bye

I'd imagine it would be in an .img file in the SA-MP folder how-ever I don't know for sure... But, - I don't really see the point in modifying it as it only shows for roughly 10-30 seconds(depending on how fast a computer is, etc).

Firstly, you could have used ****** Translate, as no offence but I don't have a biscuit about what you meant. Here are some shots in the dark:

You can edit the SAMP Logo in Photoshop, it's plain forum can be found in the SAMP.img, not sure of the object name.

If you want to add objects to the archive only you will be able to see them, unless those players also have the objects in their IMG.

Why do you want to edit the samp.dll? This doesn't hold imagery, this hold the code, or program script which is used to dictate what the client does both to load and when it receives information from the server. This to you however would appear in assembly or memory codes depending on what Visual Studio extensions you have and how it is opened.

Also, your not likely going to be given a position on the SAMP Team as Graphic designer? They don't really need graphics made, and object textures are most often taken from real life or rather simple. I would also imagine your English would need to be better in order to secure a position on the SAMP Team.

If however you would like to submit a new SAMP logo, and thats all you mean. Go ahead!, however it would be much easier for you to recreate the logo as it's a fairly simple logo but in the IMG very poor quality as it's been compressed.

I would like to create samp line in Spanish , Great serious, EDIT logo loading the Samp ...

((****** Translate... ))

Mm... And ... No it's called samp logo image in archives .img

Alright in which case, as far as I know. The language, and messages on screen are written directly into the client. This means you will need to download de-assembler. This will convert the samp.dll to Assembky (a programming language) from here you should be able to change the language. Once you change it simply, recompile and test.

Keep in mind, although it doesn't appear to there may be security on the DLL to prove it hasn't been edited. I it may be there, though I doubt it. Also keep in mind, you would have to repeat this with every SAMP Revision, and to change the text on the server browser you'd need to do the same to the .exe.

The logo as said before, can be found in the samp.img you can find it here, and alter it as needed. There maybe another outside this IMG although I don't have a computer to check.

EDIT: I don't know what it's called maybe someone here can assist you with that. I thought it was on the wiki, although I can't really check that here. I would look in the IMG for you, although I don;t have SAMP.

Okey Thanks :P