Direction Needed

Currently I've been working on my own RP gamemode that. I've started from complete SCRATCH. So far I've done things like intro music, chat types, spawn locations etc. I haven't really done anything though that relates to the RP gamemode itself.

Only thing that is holding me back is I don't know how. I want to make my own scripts and not use somebody elses work. I just don't know how to make my own.

If someone could show me how I could begin to understand pawno better ( I have read the wiki from top to bottom ) I would greatly appreciate it. Also some tips and tricks and how to become a good coder. Thank you so much.

Think outside the box. Pawn will become 100 times easier when you learn to read code literally. Here's a post I made a few weeks ago which is somewhat relevant to what you're asking: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...0&postcount=20.

Also, feel free to add me on Skype (which you can find on my profile). I'll happily answer most of your questions and give you examples/feedback on how to do something in case you're not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triage
Посмотреть сообщение
Currently I've been working on my own RP gamemode that. I've started from complete SCRATCH. So far I've done things like intro music, chat types, spawn locations etc. I haven't really done anything though that relates to the RP gamemode itself.

Only thing that is holding me back is I don't know how. I want to make my own scripts and not use somebody elses work. I just don't know how to make my own.

If someone could show me how I could begin to understand pawno better ( I have read the wiki from top to bottom ) I would greatly appreciate it. Also some tips and tricks and how to become a good coder. Thank you so much.
I myself not a good one.. Yet.
Bit my friend which is and built with me his own RP server told me to be a good coder you need wide imagination, think outside the box!

If you mean you do not know which functions to use, that's completely something else
Hope I helped.