convertffs

can anybody please give me the icognito's Streamer plugin createdynamicobject format for convertffs please

i know there is already one in there but i want to modify a few things in it so i am asking the format

CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper
Посмотреть сообщение
CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
i want this code in Convertffs Format

ex:CreateDynamicObject({model},{x},{y},{z});

I think I get what you mean, but "Convertffs" gives you the codes for samp ex:CreateObject, You'll have to rename it to the streamer's format, just press "Ctrl+H" and rename it using pawn or else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVIP3Rx
Посмотреть сообщение
I think I get what you mean, but "Convertffs" gives you the codes for samp ex:CreateObject, You'll have to rename it to the streamer's format, just press "Ctrl+H" and rename it using pawn or else.
i didnt mean that

if i convert objects in convertffs then it is setting virtual world to -1 but i want it to be 0
so if i know the format of icognito's streamer then i can change the virtualworld thing

pawn Код:
native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 200.0, Float:drawdistance = 0.0);
quotation from here

and in case you don't know, "-1" means that the object will be shown in all virtual worlds.