can't open sampserver.exe

I can't open my "samp server.exe" It comes for 1second and then goes.
I watched a tutorial on *******, and he said to do something with my server.cfg after that I was not able to open my sampserver.exe why?

NOTE: He told to do , writing after the gamemode0 "my gamemodescript" so its like this : gamemode0 Lerenscripten 1

First, ensure that the gamemode name in the server.cfg is exactly the same as the gamemode file. Next, make sure you've changed the RCON password in the server.cfg as well.

Post your server logs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin070
Посмотреть сообщение
First, ensure that the gamemode name in the server.cfg is exactly the same as the gamemode file. Next, make sure you've changed the RCON password in the server.cfg as well.
I have done that both. In my gamemodes folder its "Leren Scripten" and in my .cfg its "gamemode0 Lerenscripten 1"
in my cfg without a space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
Посмотреть сообщение
I have done that both. In my gamemodes folder its "Leren Scripten" and in my .cfg its "gamemode0 Lerenscripten 1"
in my cfg without a space.
In that case, one of the names needs to be changed, preferably the gamemode file itself because spaces in file names can often cause problems. Open the gamemode's .pwn file and re-save it as "Lerenscripten" and recompile. Alternatively, change the server.cfg to "gamemode0 Leren Scripten 1". Either would work.

YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU AUSTIN, I did without space and it works now good.

If you post your server logs here than we could help you. Otherwise its like guessing the answer.......