LooL what happend here

PHP код:
iFinalCalculation gettime() + iTime
Errorr

PHP код:
D:\Formated\fsdf\filterscripts\Project.pwn(5561) : warning 204symbol is assigned a value that is never used"iFinalCalculation"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
1 Warning

all command

PHP код:
dcmd_disable(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
TargetIDReason[64], iDays;
    if(
sscanf(params"usd"TargetIDReasoniDays)) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_RED"USAGE: /accountdisable [id] [Reason] [Days]");
    new 
iFinalCalculation gettime();

iFinalCalculation gettime() + iTime// get mktime() from here: http://y-less.pastebin.ca/1000201

return 1;

OOOOOOo

yy

Maybe u Do sumeting wit iFinalCalculation

That means you have a variable with the value, but you don't use that variable anywhere.

It's a warning, it won't do any bad to your gamemode while it's running! It just warns you.

Also that's not an error, it's a warning, in some cases warnings can affect the script, in this case it doesn't. Just read what the warning says next time.

How can i fix it ?

And make sure that you use these variable in the code.
Код:
dcmd_disable(playerid, params[]) 
{ 
    new TargetID, Reason[64], iDays; 
    if(sscanf(params, "usd", TargetID, Reason, iDays)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "USAGE: /accountdisable [id] [Reason] [Days]"); 
    new iFinalCalculation = gettime(); 
    new iFinalCalculation1 = gettime() + iTime; // get mktime() from here: http://y-less.pastebin.ca/1000201 
    return 1; 
}

Help mee please

oh god they told i what is it
i will expalin with example--
pawn Код:
new a,b,c;
a=2
b=c+1;
c=b+1;
print(c);
print(b);
this above code you see that i have declared varaible "a" but have not used it so it will give me warning that varaible "a" has not been used anywhere
the solution to this is remove "a" from "new" line or use "a" somewhere in script

Show mee to fix script.

Fix it and send mee what to add i want real not example

[+REP]