BANDANA SYSTEM

When your in Family 3 and i set your gang color to Blue, (/setgangcolor) then your name tag color will be set to Blue. and if you type /bandana again your name will be bring back normal.

Thanks

Soo you're asking for someone to script something for you? Without even providing more info than this, I mean what is "Family 3" and in what script do you want to implement this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekonoppa
Посмотреть сообщение
Soo you're asking for someone to script something for you? Without even providing more info than this, I mean what is "Family 3" and in what script do you want to implement this?
Well, i have 14 family slots, Family 1 to 14

Код:
CMD:families(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128], familyid;

if(sscanf(params, "d", familyid))
	{
		new number = 0;
		for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(FamilyInfo); i++)
		{
			number ++;
			format(string, sizeof(string), "Family %d | Name: %s | Leader: %s | Members: %d || FToken: %d",number,FamilyInfo[i][FamilyName],FamilyInfo[i][FamilyLeader],FamilyInfo[i][FamilyMembers], FamilyInfo[i][FamilyTurfTokens]);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, string);
		}
		return 1;
	}

if(familyid < 1 || familyid > MAX_FAMILY) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Family slot must be between 1 and 14."); return 1; }
	familyid -= 1;
	if(FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyTaken] != 1)
	{
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "That family slot is empty.");
		return 1;
	}
	foreach(Player, i)
	{
		if(PlayerInfo[i][pGang] == familyid && (AdminDuty[i] != 1))
		{
			if(PlayerInfo[i][pRank] == 1)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s (1).",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank1]);
			}
			else if(PlayerInfo[i][pRank] == 2)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s (2).",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank2]);
			}
			else if(PlayerInfo[i][pRank] == 3)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s (3).",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank3]);
			}
			else if(PlayerInfo[i][pRank] == 4)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s (4).",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank4]);
			}
			else if(PlayerInfo[i][pRank] == 5)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s (5).",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank5]);
			}
			else if(PlayerInfo[i][pRank] == 6)
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s (6).",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank6]);
			}
			else
			{
				format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s: %s | Rank: %s.",FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyName],GetPlayerNameEx(i),FamilyInfo[familyid][FamilyRank1]);
			}
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}

Well, write a code that when a player sends the command "/bandana" it checks what "family" the player is in. Then based on that information it changes the player color using this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerColor

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, write a code that when a player sends the command "/bandana" it checks what "family" the player is in. Then based on that information it changes the player color using this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerColor
how about /setgangcolor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynda
Посмотреть сообщение
how about /setgangcolor?
Name it however you want to

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Name it however you want to
Dafuq?

I mean the /setgangcolor

For example /setgangcolor BLUE

then everytime you go /bandana your name will be set to blue

bump

headas

lol you are raging cause we don't accept your SCRIPT REQUEST in the SCRIPTING HELP forum?