Stream Writing-Based Issue

Okay so when-ever I try compiling with in-efficient disk space on the disk I'm compiling/saving it to it says 'Stream Write Error', and the title of PAWN changes back to the OLD file, - how-ever when I try compiling again it'll say that the file that I tried saving/compiling with in-effecient space is being used by another process. Just wanted to inform you guys about this.

Not really a huge issue, though but it's a bug worth reporting nonetheless.

Bumping this as it's been more than 10 days.

Bumping again.

Try:

Download latest Windows SA-MP server
Copy 'pawno' folder from archive to Desktop
Copy ONLY YOUR includes from your old pawno/includes folder to pawno/includes on Desktop
Run the pawno exe
Open script
Compile

Run pawno.exe as Administrator!

I am not saying that. I am saying that there is a bug with it. When you don't have enough disk space it writes something to it, and then when you try to remove stuff, and save it it will say "title is being used by another process". I don't know why this happens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
What do you mean inefficient disk space? That sounds like a hard-disk error to me more than a SA:MP issue, almost no programs work with broken hardware.
lol thats true!

You are missing the point. The bug is when you try to do it you have to manually remove the file before you're able to use the file name, or else it will say "This file is being used by another process." It's funny how everyone's missing the actual bug I am reporting.

Alright, you can close this. Never really knew it still was "saving" even though it didn't appear to be.