YSI Y_INI Error 025

I get these errors when compiling my gamemode. I have searched around for an hour now an nothing has worked.

ERRORS:
Код:
C:\Users\X\Desktop\X\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(1755) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\X\Desktop\X\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2339) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\X\Desktop\X\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks/impl.inc(2386) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Please and thank you

Post the error lines please.

Код:
1755: public OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z)
2339: public OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)
2386: public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid, damagedid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart)

Edit, After checking them again...
It has nothing to do with the YSI, I think you're using old version of samp, What version are you using ?

There aren't any Forwards that I can see in the Y-INI include.. want me to just upload the file?

using 0.3z.

EDIT: you were right. I replaced the pawn default includes with 0.3z ones and no errors now. Thanks a bunch!!

Try downloading the latest server package and put your gamemode/plugins/includes on it..