Starting a new gaming community.

Hello all SA:MP users,

My name is Diego, Diego Falcone and I wanted to post this thread because I'm thinking to start a new gaming community, If so your interested of starting this community with me please do not miss out because no payment required, your job will be to be there when I can't make it(more information will be provided in depth).

Regards,
Diego Falcone.

I'd love to help you start it off.
Drop me a PM.
- Kindest Regards,
Danny.

By gaming community what do you mean? SA-MP? Explain more, please.

Well, I'm looking to start off with a one basic SA:MP roleplay server, after couple months down the line... I'd love to move on to other platforms; Minecraft, Counter Strike, and all other gaming platforms gamers request on high demands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayMcDuff
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I'm looking to start off with a one basic SA:MP roleplay server, after couple months down the line... I'd love to move on to other platforms; Minecraft, Counter Strike, and all other gaming platforms gamers request on high demands.
Well I got a tutorial for you for the SA-MP server, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464477

I wish you good luck, when it's started drop me a PM with a link of the forums, I'll come and check it out sometimes

Thanks, Will be waiting and also remember to PM me sometimes so we stay in touch.

That's awesome , when it started PM me also.