Is It Possible To use Stats

is it possible to use stats in start menu and able to change without mta or cleo hate these if so please share some info on this subject

I don't know the answer to your question but I'm going to help you fix your question because otherwise people will post useless things because they don't know what you mean.

I'm pretty sure that he wants to know if a server owner can edit the "stats" part of the GTA menu (when you press escape) to show your own server/player stats.

Is that what you are asking, Pillhead?

yea like the single player stats because your able to save them just want to know if there is anyone that has edited or made a native that changes the stats in the gta menu

I asked on the IRC channel for SA-MP scripters for you, this is what some people said:

[11:27:01] <Potassium> it's not possible to customise any part of the gta menu (Esc) with pawn is it?
[11:27:38] <Djole> nop with pawn
[11:27:58] <Kar> no
[11:29:22] <Potassium> any other way then, if not with pawn?
[11:29:29] <Potassium> as a server owner, not a player
[11:31:52] <Djole> Potassium, you'd have to write custom dx9 hook and stuff which is not easy
[11:32:02] <Potassium> but possible?
[11:32:09] <Djole> yeah it is

Oops I'm sorry.

no you can't, but yeah you can make a custom DLL loading and edit stuff such as SA:MP default menu's, health bar, draw stuff on your screen etc (I'm not even sure if it's allowed so you should ask mod before doing anything like that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I asked on the IRC channel for SA-MP scripters for you, this is what some people said:

[11:27:01] <Potassium> it's not possible to customise any part of the gta menu (Esc) with pawn is it?
[11:27:38] <Djole> nop with pawn
[11:27:58] <Kar> no
[11:29:22] <Potassium> any other way then, if not with pawn?
[11:31:52] <Djole> Potassium, you'd have to write custom dx9 hook and stuff which is not easy
[11:32:02] <Potassium> but possible?
[11:32:09] <Djole> yeah it is
Definitely would be interesting to use in a future update, if the samp mod itself allowed a scripting hook for that.

could you ask him/her if its possible to setplayerskill as in driving not weapon skill cause the setplayerskilllevel(playerid, WEAPONSKILL_PISTOL, 1); sets the weapon skill in the gta menu stats to poor so that works but only for weapons ??

no not possible

Would be cool if it was possible.

Maybe it's possible to find the black menu color and create a textdraw ower that you don't want to have.

Then you can create new clickable textdraws etc.

But the script has to know when you have the menu up, that is possible.
But it also has to know which tab/section you klicked in the pause menu.

Edit: I don't know if it's allowed to change it sorry.
Please delete if it isn't.
But it's not even fully possible this way I think.

There will never be client-side scripting in SA-MP