Gonna start a book

Tell me what you think about this
Hello there my name is JoanB and welcome to my first book, here is some information about the book.

The book is about a kid called Tony and he is going to visit is grandmother, when ever he finds out that his grandmother is dead and that he will need to solve this problem by himself.
Tony knows he can't call the police because he is in the middle of no where and this is the only house here, it would take 24, Hours to walk to the nearest house .And i would be dead at that time, because he could not walk for many hours.

Tony took the knife and got to the computer he did type in on Gagle, how to find fingerprints on a knife.

He tried everything to find any fingerprints, when he had been sitting for 10 hours on the computer searching he found a working way to do so. Read the full book for more

sounds unique and interesting. can't wait to see how this fantastic story unfolds. 10/10 would read

Definitely unique
Glad he found what he was looking for on his 10 hour Gagle search

Did he go beyond the first Gagle page to find it? Wow, he really WAS at a loss then ...

Hahaha thanks for the support yeah i will start on it for real tomorrow then. Sa-mp forums will be the first place i will release it. Then i will give 20 free books out and rest of them will cost like 2$ or maybe a little bit more because i need to get money for my time i am writing a book on You two guys will be the first guys to read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanB
Посмотреть сообщение
Hahaha thanks for the support yeah i will start on it for real tomorrow then. Sa-mp forums will be the first place i will release it. Then i will give 20 free books out and rest of them will cost like 2$ or maybe a little bit more because i need to get money for my time i am writing a book on You two guys will be the first guys to read it
Yeah man great idea cause I would definitely pay money for this

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
Definitely unique
Glad he found what he was looking for on his 10 hour Gagle search
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
Посмотреть сообщение
Did he go beyond the first Gagle page to find it? Wow, he really WAS at a loss then ...
Hehe yeah you can bet he came beyond the first Gagle page he was really trying ! And he needs some help with this.

Wow poor guy, if Gagle can't help him then no one can. What will happen to him?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow poor guy, if Gagle can't help him then no one can. What will happen to him?!
Read the book when it comes out! Trust me you will like it!

I suggest you improve your grammar/writing skills. First of all, it's ******.

Books are long and require lots of preparing. Your Plot is too basic.