About Cops N Robbers Servers

Hey lads im scripting a CNR gamemode(50-50 to release it or not though) so i am thinking for new systems. So if you were going to get in a cnr server what would you like it to have except of the basic things of course... any new thing?? different?? decent system you know? Any idea to suggest?? i would like to listen suggestions.. Go ahead

try a totaly different way of robbing a store or something

Big of all, a very, very advanced robbery system.
I know it may sound kinda wierd, but make it realistic. Believe me it will be so awesome that you need a group of 3-4 players, bypass security locks and lasers, buy a copy-key from a dealer to open the safe, steal some cash, then run away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
try a totaly different way of robbing a store or something
Well apparently i am thinking to make the civilian to have all the skills and not to choose a certain skill(terrorist,etc) but each skill will have and level promoting! for example to rob the bank you must have around 5 robbery level and to rob it you need to hack the password for the safe deposit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
I know it may sound kinda wierd, but make it realistic. Believe me it will be so awesome that you need a group of 3-4 players, bypass security locks and lasers, buy a copy-key from a dealer to open the safe, steal some cash, then run away....
EDIT: THIS IS WHAT I HAVE ACTUALLY TO MY MIND

Quote:

Yea thats kinda what i was trying to say...these details would be very cool i would love to help you with that if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea thats kinda what i was trying to say...these details would be very cool i would love to help you with that if you want.
Umm... send me pm lad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
Something like this alredy exists, only that CnR isnt released yet.
And next time use SEARCH button, i 100 % can confirm thread about CnR gamemodes have alredy been here.