******** acquires Oculus VR (virtual reality)

******** has recently announced their acquisition of Oculus VR - the leader in virtual-reality technology.

Read Zuckerberg's statement here: https://********.com/10101319050523971

What do you guys think about this?

Notch (creator of Minecraft) has stated that he had plans to work with Oculus VR, but has pulled out now that ******** has acquired them.

https://*******.com/notch/status/448586381565390848

Zuckerberg got the Stock Market & App Store confused again.
"Have you got Instagram?" "No, i'll just buy it though"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Посмотреть сообщение
Zuckerberg got the Stock Market & App Store confused again.
"Have you got Instagram?" "No, i'll just buy it though"
Lmao

Anyone willing to give some statements as to why Notch wouldn't want to use a yet-to-be-a-part-of-********'s-products for his Minecraft? Is it that he's not at a level to deal with a huge online company or what?

I could have better downloaded their software, not like mark zuckerburg ho pays for 9 billion for watsapp lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone willing to give some statements as to why Notch wouldn't want to use a yet-to-be-a-part-of-********'s-products for his Minecraft? Is it that he's not at a level to deal with a huge online company or what?
He said ******** "creeps him out". Apparently he wrote a blog post about it, but I haven't had time to search for it yet. Feel free to post it here if you find it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
because minecraft on oculus rift will look like a fucking piece of shit. It's like you zoom in on a really bad pixelated picture.... it will just get ugly even more

So ******** is a social platform aiming to connect people. They're also focused on data mining..
Nice way to piss off the people who preordered and backed Oculus in it's early days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
So ******** is a social platform aiming to mine data.
Fixed it for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssMunchingFool
Посмотреть сообщение
because minecraft on oculus rift will look like a fucking piece of shit
implying it doesn't already