Teleporting to wrong vehicle ID?

This command teleports me to the wrong vehicle ID. I typed vehicleid 9 and it set me to vehicle id 2.

I made this myself, very confused!

pawn Код:
CMD:tptov(playerid, params[])
{
    if(LoggedIn[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You must be logged in to use this command.");
    new id;
    if(AdminLevel[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    if(sscanf(params, "d", id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "Usage: /tptov [vehicleid]");
    if(id == INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "That vehicle does not exist.");

new Float:x, Float: y, Float: z;
    GetVehiclePos(id, x, y, z);

SetPlayerInterior(playerid, GetVehicleVirtualWorld(id));
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have teleported to Vehicle ID: %d", id);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
    return 1;
}

If your vehicles have custom IDs in most of the cases the ID will not match to the SA:MP ID:

For example, if in your database it haves ID 5, the actual IG ID could be different.

You are checking it with /dl? Try printf("%d",id) or change on if(sscanf(params, "i", id))

Yeah, but I'm using the actual vehicle ID to teleport, as in. I make it get vehicle ID 9's position yet it put me at ID 2?

Код:
CMD:tptov(playerid, params[])
{
    new id;
    new Float:x, Float: y, Float: z;
    if(LoggedIn[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You must be logged in to use this command.");
    if(AdminLevel[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    if(sscanf(params, "i", id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "Usage: /tptov [vehicleid]");
    if(id == INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "That vehicle does not exist.");

GetVehiclePos(id, x, y, z);

SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, GetVehicleVirtualWorld(id));
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, x, y, z);
    new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have teleported to Vehicle ID: %d", id);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
    return 1;
}