[Include] FoxBan -|- TimeBan System

Very Good 9/10 !!

Good.But maybe anybody know's how to make with hours?I try to do that but need make a lot of changes and it's hard to me to all,maybe anybody already have and can give me,or maybe do it.

Here's a suggestion, add more time variables like /tban [days][hours][minutes].

Hours or Days may be better than minutes, basically this is a system that suspends the player from the server? I like this, thanks might use it.

Perfect this is very useful 10/10

Hi, їDo you agree one example of /tban please? (Command)

This would of been better if coded in y_ini or SQLite. I agree with Lorenc_ though, hours and days would of been a better way to do this.

I made it as "minutes", 'cause i thought there could be some people who want to Timeban the player maybe for 30 minutes, or 15 minutes?

GG dude

Nice job really nice

Nice,but i want to ask you,i try to do that myself,but when i banned player for ex 5min(i use mysql),then when player back he get message you get banned for 5min and 0sec and it always be 5 min.I know why always not less because,when i ban player for time,i set variable that,how much time he get,and when connect,i check if that variable is more than 0 then he is banned,but how i say i don't know how to do it get less?for ex: 4 minutes 59sec,4 minutes 58 sec ..... Because in your code i don't see how you do that.

Bad hooking. Other includes won't work because of this.
Code:
#define OnPlayerConnect FB_OnPlayerConnect
Check ALS hooking(for example in my script OPSP).

u should add this,when someone bans a person-it should say your banned from the server it doesnt give any information

how can i get rid of this warning?

warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")

thanks

great script...
Helped me make a temp ban system

Good job!!!!!!

gave you the trick to make this system of banning the mysql and + to banoawnie for days hours and minutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FAT]Klabauter[LST]
View Post
how can i get rid of this warning?

warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")

thanks
That means you have 2
Code:
public OnPlayerConnect
Mix them and everything will work