OpenVPS or KVM

Iv tried openvps but performance wasnt so good but i dont know what differ with the kvm and who is better for samp server with 200 slots?

What is OpenVPS
Maybe you mean OpenVZ.

Openvz vps servers are running on shared resources, while KVM is running on dedicated resources.

I recommend KVM.

OpenVZ has better raw performance than KVM on a good node, although you get effected worse if someone else on the node is abusing resources. You can also resize OpenVZ containers on the fly, usefull if you need to upgrade to a bigger server without much downtime.

OpenVZ is normally cheaper and should be fine for 99% of people just running a basic sa-mp and mysql server.

KVM has more overhead as you can use your own kernel/more config stuff, and you don't have to worry about your provider messing up iptables etc. Some things like Java and Minecraft also seem to like KVM better.

http://wiki.buyvm.net/doku.php/openvz_vs_kvm

ammmmmmmmm, thanks but i see KVM not share same CORES , so its more better than OpenVZ !

OpenVZ will handle all your needs for a lot less and it is more user friendly.

OpenVZ is a lot friendlier, and will work for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
OpenVZ is a lot friendlier, and will work for you!
What do you say about lags , more than 70 players server start lagging even with 3TB 2GB RAM 4 CORES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you say about lags , more than 70 players server start lagging even with 3TB 2GB RAM 4 CORES.
You are using a crappy vps provider.