Any good Npc plugin?

I need a NPC plugin that creates NPC which doesn't go through objects(including custom objects), programmable and killable. I plan to make a zombie NPC, I have seen a few zombie server that have zombie NPCs which are killable and doesn't go through GTA objects(Not sure about custom obj). I find myself comfortable with FCNPC but the NPCs were un-killable and goes through objects. A few NPC plugins like ARNPC and RNPC doesn't work with my server and I don't know why but if they suit my needs and no other plugin will then I will take some time to rectify the problem.

Your help is much appreciated, thank you in advance

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=428066

sorta like cnpc, but legit ofc ^^

you can try this filterscript:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=303828

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlonCHL
Посмотреть сообщение
I need a NPC plugin that creates NPC which doesn't go through objects(including custom objects), programmable and killable. I plan to make a zombie NPC, I have seen a few zombie server that have zombie NPCs which are killable and doesn't go through GTA objects(Not sure about custom obj). I find myself comfortable with FCNPC but the NPCs were un-killable and goes through objects. A few NPC plugins like ARNPC and RNPC doesn't work with my server and I don't know why but if they suit my needs and no other plugin will then I will take some time to rectify the problem.

Your help is much appreciated, thank you in advance
There is what there is dude, none of the NPC plugins are much a problem themselves compared to adequate collision detection.

Back to your original question, is there any good ones well RNPC is by far the most reliable FCNPC has always had poor reliability because you take a huge risk of your gamemode going down when there is a critical exploit (server crashing) while waiting for an update, there has been stability issues as well but FCNPC is a lot better than it used to be. To be honest RNPC has always given better results than FCNPC I still have not been able to produce an acceptable FCNPC module for 420DayZ that doesn't mean it doesn't work it just means it doesn't work good enough to consider using.