Servers disappear

Hello, I uninstalled SAMP and quit it about 8 months ago, but 3 weeks ago I decided to come back and digged out my old GTA SA CD and installed it together with SAMP.

Only now, when I add a server to favorites, and close it down, the servers I add disappear. The only server that keep coming back even if I delete it is ":7777", check screenshot below.

What can I do to fix this? Reinstalled GTA SA and SAMP, ran SAMP as administrator and this happened both with 0.3x and 0.3z, help?

bump

Hello @Roxer™, please do not bump threads and also I believe this is something to do with an internet connection rather than client side, however I'm no tech wizard.

"No Double Posting - There is a modify button , use it. However, bumping a topic in which you have or require further information is allowed after at least 24 hours. Note that two identical posts appearing at the same time is usually a mistake attributed to lag, and will not be penalizsed (but the second one will be removed).
Very sorry I can not see the time this was posted at however I'm guessing it was after 24 hours because you wouldn't bump a post you just posted ♥ thank you.

It looks like your USERDATA.DAT file is either corrupted or missing - BACKUP (or save the screens etc.) the GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP folder, then delete it and reinstall SA:MP, fresh USERDATA.DAT should be made, try adding servers after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
View Post
It looks like your USERDATA.DAT file is either corrupted or missing - BACKUP (or save the screens etc.) the GTA San Andreas User Files/SAMP folder, then delete it and reinstall SA:MP, fresh USERDATA.DAT should be made, try adding servers after that
Thank you!

If I wouldn't bump it I would still be waiting for an answer, as posts made after mine was handled within minutes.