Help me please!

So I putted the house system of PPC on windows It just worked fine so I just set it on my real server on my FTP host.
I got this error.

[22:58:50] Filterscripts
[22:58:50] ---------------
[22:58:50] Loading filterscript 'PPC_Housing.amx'...
[22:58:50] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[22:58:50] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[22:58:50] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[22:58:50] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[22:58:50] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[22:58:50] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x27002) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[22:58:50] OnFilter
[22:58:50] *** CreateDynamicMapIcon: Expecting 10 parameter(s), but found 9
[22:58:50] ----------------------------------------
[22:58:50] PPC Housing filterscript initialized
[22:58:50] Houses loaded: 0
[22:58:50] ----------------------------------------

Make sure you are running the latest Streamer plugin if you are not download it : just ****** it

" (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)"

Download the latest version and recompile your script with the latest include in the download

I run on host I tried pretty much everything he said u need zCMD Streamer SSfcan I have them all but look wth :S

give me your skype maybe i can help you.

Ok I PM my skype!

Thanks for helping out via Teamviewer: Ha$H_Sexyboy +Rep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for helping out via Teamviewer: Ha$H_Sexyboy +Rep!
hehehe ,np