Cars not loading..

Okay so my server is on 0.3z because i just updated but i was on 0.3x and the cars were not loading and then i went to 0.3z and there still not loading...

We cannot magically guess your code.

Post the car loading part.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Cars didn't load on 0.3x so you updated to 0.3z and expected them to load? Are you smoking the reefer or something?

We need to see some PAWN code to determine the issue there, homeslice.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I have the default vehicles all over SA made as a filterscript,
Click [Filterscript]Vehicles
Thats if you want them

Cars didn't load on 0.3x so you updated to 0.3z and expected them to load? Are you smoking the reefer or something?

We need to see some PAWN code to determine the issue there, homeslice.

What would the code look like

How am I supposed to know? Not every vehicle system is the same. If you don't know, why are you trying to make your own server?

Because it just worked last night and now it doesnt how about you shut the fuck up because i bet you don't have the best script ever made do you? Now so stfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
How am I supposed to know? Not every vehicle system is the same. If you don't know, why are you trying to make your own server?
lol calmdown @op it'd be more beneficial (for you) to learn the language and help yourself rather than asking help for something where you don't even know where to begin..tons of guides and docs on the forums, use them!

edit

@op now that was rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureGenerationGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
Because it just worked last night and now it doesnt how about you shut the fuck up because i bet you don't have the best script ever made do you? Now so stfu
1. You should respect others and reply with something that doesn't make you look like a child.
2. We absolutely cannot get any information on how anything you have works if you can't provide relative code.
3. We're trying to help you, don't be an ass. If you can't find anything relative in your code by mere keywords, you probably shouldn't operate a server without some sort of help.

Well i own the Project: Los Angeles script....